- For Attendees:
Eurographics 2013, the 34th Annual Conference of the European Association for Computer Graphics, will take place from May 6th to May 10th in Girona, Spain. The main conference will open on Monday, May 6th and close on Friday, May 10th. The tutorial program on Monday is included in the conference registration and the conference opening with the awards session followed by the paper fast forward will start on Monday, May 6th at 16:40.
This page provides registration information for the Eurographics 2013 main conference only. Please make sure that you register for the co-located events that you also want to visit.
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION!
Registrations are managed directly by Grupo Pacífico.
All registrations, including on-site ones,
will only be possible through the
Grupo Pacífico online system.
Please see the terms and conditions
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION - for participants registered and paying until March 11th, 2013.
|EG Members||580 €||350 €||1.050 €|
|Non EG members||730 €||420 €||1.300 €|
FULL REGISTRATION - for participants registered and paying after March 11th, 2013.
|EG Members||680 €||370€||1.160 €|
|Non EG members||850 €||450 €||1.420 €|
Becoming a Eurographics member is easy and, in all cases, provides a discount exceeding the cost of membership. Find out more about Eurographics at www.eg.org, and register online as an Eurographics member at http://diglib.eg.org/join.
EG2013 categories and package information
Conference registration includes VAT taxes of 21%, access to all conference sessions, including tutorials, to the Welcome and Poster Reception and the Conference Dinner. The fee also includes conference USB proceedings and daily coffee breaks and lunches.
Student registration includes Conference registration at a discounted rate. That is, a student registration includes access to all conference sessions (including the tutorials), including the Welcome and Poster Reception and the Conference Dinner. The fee also includes conference USB proceedings, coffee breaks and lunches. A (low-res) scanned copy of a valid student ID card have to be e-mailed to the Eurographics conference registration office (firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: EG2013 Student Registration), and has to be shown at the registration desk at the conference.
Big Buddy registrations include one full conference plus tutorials registration and two Student registrations at a discount. If the member price is selected, all three participants have to be members. The senior participant has to register first and include the names of 2 MSc or PhD students to register without further cost. For each student registration, a (low-res) scanned copy of a valid student ID cards have to be e-mailed to the Eurographics conference registration office (email@example.com Subject: EG2013 BigBuddy Registration), and has to be shown at the registration desk at the conference.
Opening Ceremony and Fast Forward
The Eurographics 2013 Opening Ceremony including the presentation of the Eurographics 2013 Awards will start on Monday, May 6th at 16:40 and will be followed by the Fast Forward presentation of all papers.
Paper proceedings can only be pre-ordered for €65 through the online conference registration link (deadline: March 11th, 2013). Note that all participants will receive the complete proceedings on a USB stick. However, no printed proceedings are on sale during the conference days, and there is no possibility to order them later. Consequently, we strongly advise attendees who wish to have printed version to pre-order their copies through the online conference registration link.
FC Barcelona Football Match
Dear EG participant,
We regret to inform you that we have not reached the minimum number of people required to confirm the tickets and see a football match at the stadium of FC Barcelona. Consequently the congress organization will not offer any transfer or ticket, however if you are still interested, please take a look at the following link (the official FC Barcelona web page where you can buy directly the last tickets available ):
We hope this information will be helpful for you. Do not hesitate to contact us in case you need further information:
34th Annual Conference of the European Association for Computer Graphics
We are pleased to inform you that the congress organization is offering a shuttle services to strengthen public transportation and for your own confort you now have available:
- 9 shuttle journeys (Official hotels - Venue - Official hotels) at 10€
- 1 Shuttle from Venue to Girona Airport (Friday 10th May at 13:15h) at 4€
- 1 Shuttle from Venue to Barcelona Airport (Friday 10th May at 13:15h) at 10€
If you are interested in buying tickets, please enter on the online registration form with your username and password and add other services, where you can find this option.
If you do not know your username and password, you can enter directly on the online form and select “Social events and Shuttles” option, so you can purchase the tickets before April 26th, 2013.
Please take note it is subject to a limited number of seats, therefore we encourage to reserve and pay for your tickets as soon as possible.
Terms and Conditions
- Grupo Pacífico will not accept telephone reservations. Registration must be done filling the Online Registration form. One form per person. You will receive a reservation request after completing the form, if you do not receive it please contact with the Technical Secretariat
- Registration fee has to be paid before the deadline for early registration; otherwise your registration fee will be updated to the current one.
- If student registration is selected please provide the proof of this category; otherwise you will be requested to pay the registration difference amount.
- Full payments are required in advance to the conference start. A confirmation voucher and invoice will be sent right after we received the payment. Please review it carefully and take note of your registration number. This number will be requested for any change or check.
- All payments have to be made on Euros, please find as follow the available payment methods:
- Credit Card Online: you will be redirected to a Bank secure page. VISA, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
- Credit Card Authorization form: you will receive automatically by e-mail our credit card authorization form. Please fill out the form and mail or fax it.
- Bank Transfer: detailed banking information will be provided automatically by e-mail. Bank fees must be paid by the participant. This option only will be available until April 5th, 2013.
- All pending amount has to be paid at the Technical Secretariat during the documentation delivery. In case of bank transfer payment or another method but not received it, you will be requested for an advice bank slip. Otherwise, you will be requested to pay the pending amount.
- Hotel reservations will be booked on a first-come first-served basis upon reception of the corresponding payment.
- Grupo Pacífico has block-booked rooms for the dates of the Congress( 4TH to 12TH May 2013). Previous dates or late departures are subject to hotel availability. All rates are per room per night, including Taxes (subject to change according to official order) and buffet breakfast.We advise all participants to request their hotel reservations as soon as possible to guarantee accommodation before April 5th, 2013.
- Grupo Pacifico (GP) acts as organizing agency and is not responsible for loss, injury or damage to any person or property.
- Official Invitation letter: EUROGRAPHICS 2013 invitation letter can only be issued to accepted author or registrant who has completed registration payment. If you require an official invitation letter or further assistance on Spain visitor visa you may contact the Technical Secretariat.
Technical Secretariat: Grupo PACIFICO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adress: Maria Cubi # 4, Barcelona 08006
Tel. (+34) 188.8.131.52 - Fax. (+34) 184.108.40.206